[box]By Michael Bellmore, New Haven Register[/box]

More than two weeks after a group of high school students displayed symptoms associated with exposure to carbon monoxide at a soccer game, what exactly happened still is not clear.

A North Haven junior varsity soccer team was in Madison for a game Oct. 23 when — about half-way through the soccer game — emergency crews were called after some North Haven players began to show signs of possible carbon monoxide exposure.

Continue reading…

Posted by Chris

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *