First Selectman Michael J. Freda announced today that effective Monday, April 1, 2013, the Town’s Department of Public Works will provide a two week curbside collection program for bulk items to the residents of North Haven. Bulk items are defined as large upholstered items (couches, chairs, mattresses, box springs, love seats, sectionals and recliner chairs); [...]
Tag Archives | Michael Freda
According to the Town’s Facebook page, For the safety and well being of our children and residents, First Selectman Michael Freda has decided to ask residents to postpone Halloween trick or treating in the Town of North Haven for one week, until Wednesday November 7th.
North Haven’s Planning & Zoning Committee has granted the APT Foundation the site on 352 State Street (at the intersection of State Street and Sackett Point Road) for one of their treatment facilities. APT is a clinic which provides methadone and buprenorphine outpatient services to their substance abuse patients. A public meeting has been scheduled [...]
When First Selectman Michael Freda minored in public speaking at Southern Connecticut State University, he did so with no thought of the white-hot media glare concerning a rabbit and an outdated zoning regulation in mind. Rather, he expected his skill to serve him well in the corporate world. “And it did,” said Freda, who has served as president and [...]
First Selectman Michael Freda calls the proposed 2012-13 budget a responsible – both for the future of the town and weary taxpayers. Before the $85.1 million budget for the 2012-13 fiscal year is adopted, voters will have their say at a town wide referendum on May 22. “The bottom line is that there is no [...]
North Haven First Selectman Michael Freda announced that construction of sidewalks on Skiff Street — from Van Rose Drive to Whitney Avenue — will move forward. According to Freda, North Haven received $95,370 in Small Town Economic Assistance Program grant dollars through Connecticut’s Office of Policy and Management for sidewalk replacement and refurbishment on Skiff [...]
First Selectman Michael J. Freda announced today that effective Monday, April 2, 2012, the Town’s Department of Public Works will provide a two-week curbside collection program for bulk items to the residents of North Haven. Bulk items are defined as large upholstered items (couches, chairs, mattresses, box springs, love seats, sectionals and recliner chairs); appliances (washers, [...]
The Quinnipiac Chamber of Commerce hosted a North Haven Candidate’s Forum on October 21, 8-10am at the North Haven Holiday Inn. Participating in the event were First Selectman Michael Freda, Democratic Party Candidate Walter Spader, and Independent Party Candidate Gary Amato.
- North Haven Middle School & High School Lockdown Lifted May 17, 2013
- North Haven Legislative Delegation Announces State Grant to Begin Clean Up of Former Circuit-Wise Property May 14, 2013
- Foul Ball? May 8, 2013
- NHSC: North Haven U11 Girls Devo vs Berlin May 6, 2013
- NHSC & Ruby Tuesday’s Community GiveBack Program May 3, 2013
- Public Meeting Scheduled To Address Concerns About Methadone Clinic Coming to North Haven October 16, 2012
- 2010 Annual Budget Town Meeting May 12, 2010
- Episode 17: September 10, 2008 September 9, 2008
- Episode 69: 2010 Memorial Day Parade May 30, 2010
- Episode 5: April 1, 2008 March 31, 2008
- Matt: You are all foolish assumption making, misinformed...
- admin: Tracey, I would suggest contacting the administrat...
- anthony cavallaro: Please do all in your power to influence your coll...
- Tracey Best: Want to donate money to 6year old heart fund...nee...
- Mr. & Mrs. Tracey C. Best: Want to donate money to 6 year old heart fund... N...