UPDATE: Budget passes by less than 100 votes: 669 voted “Yes;” 573 voted “No.” On Tuesday, May 21, 2013, the Recreation Center on Linsley Street will be open from 6am-8pm for all North Haven residents to vote on the 2013-2014 budget referendum. The one question on the ballot is: Shall the Town of North Haven, [...]
Archive | General Information RSS feed for this section
The North Haven Soccer Club and Ruby Tuesday have teamed up for a 3-day Community GiveBack Program. On May 7th, 8th & 9th, grab your friends and family and a copy of the Community GiveBack Program flyer (which can be downloaded from the NHSC website), and head over to the Ruby Tuesday located at 150 [...]
Sen. Len Fasano and Rep. Dave Yaccarino will hold a public meeting to answer questions about Connecticut’s new gun laws passed April 3rd and signed into law on April 4th. The meeting will be held Monday, April 22, from 6pm – 7pm at the North Haven Rec. Center Gymnasium on Linsley Street in North Haven.
The Quinnipiac University Physician Assistant Society will host the 15th annual “Run For Your Life” 5K Road Race and 14th annual “Cow Chip Bingo” starting at 9 a.m. on Saturday, April 13, at the North Haven Campus, 370 Bassett Road. The USA Track & Field certified racecourse will be routed through the North Haven Campus. Awards will be given to the [...]
The North Haven Middle School PTSA is holding a Comedy Club Fundraiser at the High Lane Country Club in North Haven on Friday, April 12th, 2013. Dinner starts at 6:00pm; the show – featuring three national touring comedians (and adult content) – starts at 7:00pm. Tickets are $25 in advance or $30 at the door. BYOB (no set ups). Raffles [...]
Shred Day is scheduled for Saturday, April 6, from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm at Ridge Road Elementary (1341 Ridge Road in North Haven). Cost is $10 for up to 35 lbs of shredding. You may purchase a pre-sale bag from the school office. Bags are in stock now! All shredding will be done on site by [...]
First Selectman Michael J. Freda announced today that effective Monday, April 1, 2013, the Town’s Department of Public Works will provide a two week curbside collection program for bulk items to the residents of North Haven. Bulk items are defined as large upholstered items (couches, chairs, mattresses, box springs, love seats, sectionals and recliner chairs); [...]
CT State Police Spokesman Lt. Paul Vance to Deliver Quinnipiac University’s Annual Public Relations Lecture
Lt. Paul Vance, the veteran Connecticut State Police spokesman who gained international media attention for his handling of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre that left 26 people dead, will discuss the relationship between the police and the media when he delivers Quinnipiac University’s Distinguished Lecture in Public Relations at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, March 20, at [...]
- QU To Host Information Session for Prospective Physician Assistant Graduate Students May 20, 2013
- Budget Referendum Vote Passes May 20, 2013
- North Haven Middle School & High School Lockdown Lifted May 17, 2013
- North Haven Legislative Delegation Announces State Grant to Begin Clean Up of Former Circuit-Wise Property May 14, 2013
- Foul Ball? May 8, 2013
- Public Meeting Scheduled To Address Concerns About Methadone Clinic Coming to North Haven October 16, 2012
- Episode 17: September 10, 2008 September 9, 2008
- Episode 69: 2010 Memorial Day Parade May 30, 2010
- 2010 Annual Budget Town Meeting May 12, 2010
- Episode 88: June 13, 2011 June 12, 2011
- Matt: You are all foolish assumption making, misinformed...
- admin: Tracey, I would suggest contacting the administrat...
- anthony cavallaro: Please do all in your power to influence your coll...
- Tracey Best: Want to donate money to 6year old heart fund...nee...
- Mr. & Mrs. Tracey C. Best: Want to donate money to 6 year old heart fund... N...