In this episode of North Haven News: Sights and sounds from the 2011 St. Baldrick’s shaving event, held at the North Haven Middle School, which raised over $50,000 to go toward childhood cancer research.
For Immediate Release March 13, 2011 NORTH HAVEN…….The Committee to Re-Elect Mike Freda as North Haven’s First Selectman, is pleased to announce that a fund raising event will be held. The gala will take place on Tuesday, April 12, 2011, at Fantasia banquet hall, 404 Washington Avenue, North Haven, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tickets are $125 per person [...]
In this episode of North Haven News: Sights and sounds from the 2011 New Haven St. Patrick’s Day Parade. Grand Marshal and North Haven resident Walter Nester, Jr. lead the parade, and First Selectman Michael Freda and State Rep. Dave Yaccarino were also participated. Look for appearances by Governor Dannel Malloy, Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro, U.S. [...]
In this episode of North Haven News: The North Haven Board of Education appoints a new School Superindendent. Watch the full Dr. Cronin video on North Haven Patch. North Haven Way Blog
In this episode of North Haven News: North Haven Patch is looking for moms (and dads) for a new parenting council; and an update on Leave the Leatherman Alone. Patch.com article about the Mom’s Council LoHud.com article about The Leather Man.
In this episode of North Haven News: You can only laugh at the amount of snow we’ve had this winter season. To throw an ice storm on top of it all? Well that’s just cruel. (This guy was a good sport for letting me use this video.)
- North Haven Middle School & High School Lockdown Lifted May 17, 2013
- North Haven Legislative Delegation Announces State Grant to Begin Clean Up of Former Circuit-Wise Property May 14, 2013
- Foul Ball? May 8, 2013
- NHSC: North Haven U11 Girls Devo vs Berlin May 6, 2013
- NHSC & Ruby Tuesday’s Community GiveBack Program May 3, 2013
- Public Meeting Scheduled To Address Concerns About Methadone Clinic Coming to North Haven October 16, 2012
- 2010 Annual Budget Town Meeting May 12, 2010
- Episode 17: September 10, 2008 September 9, 2008
- Episode 69: 2010 Memorial Day Parade May 30, 2010
- Episode 5: April 1, 2008 March 31, 2008
- Matt: You are all foolish assumption making, misinformed...
- admin: Tracey, I would suggest contacting the administrat...
- anthony cavallaro: Please do all in your power to influence your coll...
- Tracey Best: Want to donate money to 6year old heart fund...nee...
- Mr. & Mrs. Tracey C. Best: Want to donate money to 6 year old heart fund... N...