Senate Majority Leader Martin M. Looney, Senate Minority Leader Pro Tempore Len Fasano, and State Representative Dave Yaccarino today announced that the state of Connecticut has awarded a $194,100 grant to the town of North Haven to clean up a the blighted brownfield site at 400 Sackett Point – the former home of Circuit-Wise. The [...]
Archive | Local Business RSS feed for this section
North Haven Legislative Delegation Announces State Grant to Begin Clean Up of Former Circuit-Wise Property
The North Haven Soccer Club and Ruby Tuesday have teamed up for a 3-day Community GiveBack Program. On May 7th, 8th & 9th, grab your friends and family and a copy of the Community GiveBack Program flyer (which can be downloaded from the NHSC website), and head over to the Ruby Tuesday located at 150 [...]
First Niagara Announces $2.4 Million Commercial Loan to Support North Haven Pharmaceutical Analytics Provider
First Niagara Financial Group (Nasdaq: FNFG) announced today that it has completed a 10-year, $2.4 million loan to SK PT, LLC (SK PT), a North Haven-based real estate holding entity. The business owner of SK PT is also the founder of Spectrix Analytical Services, LLC (Spectrix). As part of the financing package, First Niagara provided [...]
On this episode of North Haven Business News, we travel to a long time North Haven business and one of the biggest dealers in the area for John Deere, G&H Equipment at 314 Old Maple Avenue, North Haven. We sat down with David Howe and Gerard Adinolfi to discuss how the business was started and [...]
North Haven’s Planning & Zoning Committee has granted the APT Foundation the site on 352 State Street (at the intersection of State Street and Sackett Point Road) for one of their treatment facilities. APT is a clinic which provides methadone and buprenorphine outpatient services to their substance abuse patients. A public meeting has been scheduled [...]
The Otis Spunkmeyer bakery facility at 1000 Universal Drive in North Haven is now officially closed. An estimated 150 to 200 people were employed there. “Yes, the bakery in North Haven has been closed. This in an unfortunate event, due to age of the building and the equipment,”said Barry Edwards, a vice president of planning [...]
Governor Dannel Malloy announced today, July 18, 2012, that Sustainable Building Systems LLC will be moving into 297 State Street, North Haven, CT 06473. SBS will create over 400 new jobs within four years. Watch NHTV‘s complete coverage of this press conference.
NORTH HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH/AP) — Governor Dannel Malloy was in North Haven on Wednesday to announce a newly merged company will soon be calling North Haven home. Continue reading…
- North Haven Middle School & High School Lockdown Lifted May 17, 2013
- North Haven Legislative Delegation Announces State Grant to Begin Clean Up of Former Circuit-Wise Property May 14, 2013
- Foul Ball? May 8, 2013
- NHSC: North Haven U11 Girls Devo vs Berlin May 6, 2013
- NHSC & Ruby Tuesday’s Community GiveBack Program May 3, 2013
- Public Meeting Scheduled To Address Concerns About Methadone Clinic Coming to North Haven October 16, 2012
- 2010 Annual Budget Town Meeting May 12, 2010
- Episode 17: September 10, 2008 September 9, 2008
- Episode 69: 2010 Memorial Day Parade May 30, 2010
- Episode 5: April 1, 2008 March 31, 2008
- Matt: You are all foolish assumption making, misinformed...
- admin: Tracey, I would suggest contacting the administrat...
- anthony cavallaro: Please do all in your power to influence your coll...
- Tracey Best: Want to donate money to 6year old heart fund...nee...
- Mr. & Mrs. Tracey C. Best: Want to donate money to 6 year old heart fund... N...