The North Haven Soccer Club is giving $500 college scholarships to two current or former members of the NHSC who are heading off to college. Guidelines for the application process are as follows:
- Applicant must be a graduating High School Senior who will be attending their first year of college in the fall of 2015. Applicant may not be a child of any of the current officers of the North Haven Soccer Club or a child of the current NHSC Scholarship Committee members.
- Applicant must be a current or former member of the North Haven Soccer Club, either as a player, coach, volunteer or referee for at least 5 years. State in what capacity you were involved with the club and what years.
- Applicant must expect to graduate with a “B” average or higher. Submit your official High School transcript.
- Submit an essay of at least 200 words, “What soccer has meant to me…”
- Letter of recommendation is optional.
- All of the above must be postmarked no later than June 5, 2015. Please include contact information including phone number and email address.
Please mail all of the information to:
NHSC Scholarship Committee
C/O Adam Acquarulo
2304 Ridge Road
North Haven, CT 06473