In this episode of North Haven News: Sights and sounds from the 2012 North Haven Memorial Day Parade.
Archive | May, 2012
The following North Haven residents received their undergraduate degrees from Quinnipiac University during the 81st commencement exercises on May 20: Brittney J. Berrios, Bachelor of Science in Nursing; Timothy J. Binkoski, Bachelor of Arts in History; Brett T. Bradanini, Bachelor of Science in Marketing; Mathew Buono, Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems; Gai L. Doran, Bachelor of [...]
People in North Haven – or at least the small percentage who came out to vote in the referendum – approved the 2012-13 budget by a large majority. On a rainy Tuesday, 755 said yes and 180 voted no. Voter turnout was a mere 6.2 percent. Continue reading…
Yale-New Haven Hospital’s planned North Haven Medical Center took a step forward this week as the general contractor arrived on site to prepare for the remodeling of what is termed the old AT&T building—formerly, the Crossroads office building—at 6 Devine St. in the northern section of town. According to Rob Hutchinson, a hospital spokesperson, renovations [...]
First Selectman Michael Freda calls the proposed 2012-13 budget a responsible – both for the future of the town and weary taxpayers. Before the $85.1 million budget for the 2012-13 fiscal year is adopted, voters will have their say at a town wide referendum on May 22. “The bottom line is that there is no [...]
The May 12, 2012 soccer game featuring the North Haven Soccer Club U10 Girls Devo team against Wallingford.
In this episode of North Haven News: Sights and sounds from the annual Art Beat exhibit held at North Haven High School. Music provided by Mr. Rhone’s African Drumming class from Ridge Road Elementary.
QU Physician Assistant Program Stresses the Importance of a Healthy Lifestyle to North Haven Students
Approximately 50 students from Quinnipiac University’s physician assistant program recently took part in the Earth Day Health Fair at ACES Mill Road School in North Haven. The physician assistant students read to the students at ACES Mill Road on April 27. They also presented a book to each child. The ACES students also attended a health fair, where the physician [...]
- Episode 102: The 2013 Memorial Day Parade May 25, 2013
- North Haven “Gets Carter!” May 23, 2013
- QU To Host Information Session for Prospective Physician Assistant Graduate Students May 20, 2013
- Budget Referendum Vote Passes May 20, 2013
- North Haven Middle School & High School Lockdown Lifted May 17, 2013
- Public Meeting Scheduled To Address Concerns About Methadone Clinic Coming to North Haven October 16, 2012
- 2010 Annual Budget Town Meeting May 12, 2010
- Episode 17: September 10, 2008 September 9, 2008
- Episode 69: 2010 Memorial Day Parade May 30, 2010
- School Raises Money for 6-year-old In Need of New Heart February 28, 2013
- Matt: You are all foolish assumption making, misinformed...
- admin: Tracey, I would suggest contacting the administrat...
- anthony cavallaro: Please do all in your power to influence your coll...
- Tracey Best: Want to donate money to 6year old heart fund...nee...
- Mr. & Mrs. Tracey C. Best: Want to donate money to 6 year old heart fund... N...