NHHS Girls Soccer Players Hospitalized for Possible Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

[box]MADISON, Conn. (WTNH)[/box]

Madison firefighters treated at least a dozen students for possible carbon monoxide poison during a soccer game on Wednesday afternoon.

The victims were members of a North Haven girls soccer team in Madison for an away game. They started feeling sick while playing that game.

Continue reading…

Posted by Chris

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *