In this episode of North Haven News: Clintonville Manor announces plans to close; and a new solar array on a former dump site could save the Town millions.
Tag Archives | Clintonville Manor
Along with family members, residents of a local rest home pleaded Tuesday for the state to keep open Clintonville Manor, while the home’s administrator said there’s been a loss of $1 million over three years. At a hearing before the state Department of Social Services Tuesday morning, Clintonville Manor Administrator Melissa Simonetti said she and [...]
NORTH HAVEN — Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement issues have caused a problem for the bottom line at a local nursing home that plans to close. The administrator of Clintonville Manor, Melissa Simonetti, notified the state Department of Social Services of the intention to close earlier this month. The state will conduct a public hearing on [...]
- North Haven “Gets Carter!” May 23, 2013
- QU To Host Information Session for Prospective Physician Assistant Graduate Students May 20, 2013
- Budget Referendum Vote Passes May 20, 2013
- North Haven Middle School & High School Lockdown Lifted May 17, 2013
- North Haven Legislative Delegation Announces State Grant to Begin Clean Up of Former Circuit-Wise Property May 14, 2013
- Public Meeting Scheduled To Address Concerns About Methadone Clinic Coming to North Haven October 16, 2012
- 2010 Annual Budget Town Meeting May 12, 2010
- Episode 17: September 10, 2008 September 9, 2008
- Episode 69: 2010 Memorial Day Parade May 30, 2010
- School Raises Money for 6-year-old In Need of New Heart February 28, 2013
- Matt: You are all foolish assumption making, misinformed...
- admin: Tracey, I would suggest contacting the administrat...
- anthony cavallaro: Please do all in your power to influence your coll...
- Tracey Best: Want to donate money to 6year old heart fund...nee...
- Mr. & Mrs. Tracey C. Best: Want to donate money to 6 year old heart fund... N...