A blight ordinance that will give town officials the authority to officially address and help remedy blight in town was approve by residents at last week’s annual town meeting. According to First Selectman Michael Freda, the idea to create a blight ordinance was sparked by “a growing number of phone calls over the last 18 [...]
Archive | October 6, 2011
Yale-New Haven Hospital (YNHH) could still build its proposed medical facility with a full-service emergency room on Devine Street, despite recent state denial. According to YNHH Senior Vice President Vin Petrini, the New Haven hospital will reapply for Connecticut approval of the $24.9 million project, with attention given to addressing specific concerns which caused rejection. [...]
- QU To Host Information Session for Prospective Physician Assistant Graduate Students May 20, 2013
- Budget Referendum Vote Passes May 20, 2013
- North Haven Middle School & High School Lockdown Lifted May 17, 2013
- North Haven Legislative Delegation Announces State Grant to Begin Clean Up of Former Circuit-Wise Property May 14, 2013
- Foul Ball? May 8, 2013
- Public Meeting Scheduled To Address Concerns About Methadone Clinic Coming to North Haven October 16, 2012
- Episode 17: September 10, 2008 September 9, 2008
- Episode 69: 2010 Memorial Day Parade May 30, 2010
- 2010 Annual Budget Town Meeting May 12, 2010
- Episode 88: June 13, 2011 June 12, 2011
- Matt: You are all foolish assumption making, misinformed...
- admin: Tracey, I would suggest contacting the administrat...
- anthony cavallaro: Please do all in your power to influence your coll...
- Tracey Best: Want to donate money to 6year old heart fund...nee...
- Mr. & Mrs. Tracey C. Best: Want to donate money to 6 year old heart fund... N...