Last night’s annual St. Baldrick’s fundraiser held at North Haven Middle School was a big success. The event raised just short of $50,000 to help fight childhood cancer. The top single donor was current 3rd Selectman Alan Sturtz, who together with his son Jonathan, raised $2,379. The top team totals were Team Ridge Road ($18,971) and [...]
Tag Archives | St. Baldrick’s
In this episode of North Haven News: Sights and sounds from the 2011 St. Baldrick’s shaving event, held at the North Haven Middle School, which raised over $50,000 to go toward childhood cancer research.
In this episode of North Haven News: The annual North Haven St. Baldrick’s fundraiser held at the North Haven Middle School helped raise close to $40,000 for childhood cancer research. Watch as these extremely generous and brave students and teachers go bald, all for a good cause. For more information on St. Baldrick’s, please visit [...]
- North Haven “Gets Carter!” May 23, 2013
- QU To Host Information Session for Prospective Physician Assistant Graduate Students May 20, 2013
- Budget Referendum Vote Passes May 20, 2013
- North Haven Middle School & High School Lockdown Lifted May 17, 2013
- North Haven Legislative Delegation Announces State Grant to Begin Clean Up of Former Circuit-Wise Property May 14, 2013
- Public Meeting Scheduled To Address Concerns About Methadone Clinic Coming to North Haven October 16, 2012
- 2010 Annual Budget Town Meeting May 12, 2010
- Episode 17: September 10, 2008 September 9, 2008
- Episode 69: 2010 Memorial Day Parade May 30, 2010
- School Raises Money for 6-year-old In Need of New Heart February 28, 2013
- Matt: You are all foolish assumption making, misinformed...
- admin: Tracey, I would suggest contacting the administrat...
- anthony cavallaro: Please do all in your power to influence your coll...
- Tracey Best: Want to donate money to 6year old heart fund...nee...
- Mr. & Mrs. Tracey C. Best: Want to donate money to 6 year old heart fund... N...