This episode features the rebroadcast of a WTNH story about Erica Salvo, a Ridge Road Elementary School student who is selling jewelry to help a classmate’s mother who was recently diagnosed with cancer.
Episode 7: May 1, 2008
- North Haven “Gets Carter!”
- QU To Host Information Session for Prospective Physician Assistant Graduate Students
- Budget Referendum Vote Passes
- North Haven Middle School & High School Lockdown Lifted
- North Haven Legislative Delegation Announces State Grant to Begin Clean Up of Former Circuit-Wise Property
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- North Haven “Gets Carter!” May 23, 2013
- QU To Host Information Session for Prospective Physician Assistant Graduate Students May 20, 2013
- Budget Referendum Vote Passes May 20, 2013
- North Haven Middle School & High School Lockdown Lifted May 17, 2013
- North Haven Legislative Delegation Announces State Grant to Begin Clean Up of Former Circuit-Wise Property May 14, 2013
- Public Meeting Scheduled To Address Concerns About Methadone Clinic Coming to North Haven October 16, 2012
- 2010 Annual Budget Town Meeting May 12, 2010
- Episode 17: September 10, 2008 September 9, 2008
- Episode 69: 2010 Memorial Day Parade May 30, 2010
- School Raises Money for 6-year-old In Need of New Heart February 28, 2013
- Matt: You are all foolish assumption making, misinformed...
- admin: Tracey, I would suggest contacting the administrat...
- anthony cavallaro: Please do all in your power to influence your coll...
- Tracey Best: Want to donate money to 6year old heart fund...nee...
- Mr. & Mrs. Tracey C. Best: Want to donate money to 6 year old heart fund... N...