Vote totals show Michael Freda easily re-elected as 1st Selectman with 85% of the vote. Tim Doheny re-elected as 2nd Selectman, and Alan Sturtz garners more votes than running mate Walt Spader to win as 3rd Selectman. Click here for a downloadable/printable PDF of the unofficial results. Full 2011 local municipal election results, as provided [...]
Tag Archives | Walt Spader
NORTH HAVEN — Economic development and which candidate can best take North Haven into the future have emerged as main issues in the race for first selectman. Republican First Selectman Michael J. Freda, 57, is seeking a second term. He is being challenged by Democrat Walter M. Spader Jr., 38, a lawyer, and Independent Gary [...]
The Quinnipiac Chamber of Commerce hosted a North Haven Candidate’s Forum on October 21, 8-10am at the North Haven Holiday Inn. Participating in the event were First Selectman Michael Freda, Democratic Party Candidate Walter Spader, and Independent Party Candidate Gary Amato.
Economic development formed the basis of much of last night’s League of Women Voters debate between North Haven First Selectman candidates Michael Freda (R), Walter Spader (D), and Gary Amato (I). Working within a format that saw each candidate respond to specific questions about elements of town government in timed rounds, Spader, Freda and Amato touched on [...]
In this episode of North Haven News: North Haven held their Democratic and Republican nominating conventions last week. Find out who each party nominated to run for 1st Selectman. Click here for the full slate of candidates for both parties.
- QU To Host Information Session for Prospective Physician Assistant Graduate Students May 20, 2013
- Budget Referendum Vote May 20, 2013
- North Haven Middle School & High School Lockdown Lifted May 17, 2013
- North Haven Legislative Delegation Announces State Grant to Begin Clean Up of Former Circuit-Wise Property May 14, 2013
- Foul Ball? May 8, 2013
- Public Meeting Scheduled To Address Concerns About Methadone Clinic Coming to North Haven October 16, 2012
- Episode 17: September 10, 2008 September 9, 2008
- Episode 69: 2010 Memorial Day Parade May 30, 2010
- 2010 Annual Budget Town Meeting May 12, 2010
- Episode 88: June 13, 2011 June 12, 2011
- Matt: You are all foolish assumption making, misinformed...
- admin: Tracey, I would suggest contacting the administrat...
- anthony cavallaro: Please do all in your power to influence your coll...
- Tracey Best: Want to donate money to 6year old heart fund...nee...
- Mr. & Mrs. Tracey C. Best: Want to donate money to 6 year old heart fund... N...